Monday, June 21, 2010

When can you start wearing dark nail polish?

I've seen girls wearing it all summer, but I assumed dark shades were more for fall/winter. Can I start wearing dark nail polish now?


Any suggestions for good polish?When can you start wearing dark nail polish?
You can wear it whenever! :-) Find one that matched your skin tone. The only thing is, be careful what you wear with it because dark tones are much harder to coordinate. Dark purple was a hot summer color. Black looks awesome with a black or mostly black outfit!When can you start wearing dark nail polish?
It works for anytime, but you sure can now.
purple doesnt go with everything, but it goes with a lot black, orange, dark red, yellow, blue...





u can wear it now, its september, just dont go all dark, then it would be too soon
Gosh, I would say the first official day of fall you can start wearing dark nail polish. Yes, I have also seen the darker polishes during the summer, esp. on the celebs. I think anything goes these days. As far as suggestions, go to your local beauty supply store %26amp; see what they are displaying. I've noticed nail polish changes so frequently these days. I bet you will see a lot of the fall colors out, esp. OPI, they are usually the first to get theirs out. Hope I helped.....:)
wear what ever color you want, when you feel like it....








who cares what anyone else says....
you can wear any color any season. i think darker reds are more fall/winter. but i change my nail polish color all the time to match my outfits so i don't clash. but pick the right colors and outfit you can wear dark colors whenever
  • curly hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    freckles