Monday, June 21, 2010

What is the best brand of nail polish that will last the longest?

Im going to the salon to get my fingernails and my toenails done before my highschool reunion which is in 2 weeks and i want to know what brand of nail polish is the best that will last me the longest if i get my nails done this week. Also i want to know what i can do to make my fingernails and toenails look cute for the reunion. The school colors are red and blue. Also what is a good nail enhancement to get on both my fingernails andmy toenails? Should i bring in my own nail polish or use the nail polish at the salon?What is the best brand of nail polish that will last the longest?
I would just use whatever they have at the salon. Most of them carry good polishes.





I would also wear my fingernails natural or plain acrylic (if you want fake nails), and wear red toenail polish. Very simple, always classy. Don't go overboard and paint your nails to match the school colors. You're a grown up, not a 10 yr. old.What is the best brand of nail polish that will last the longest?
what the freak u r a guy?


well u must be gay Report Abuse

Sally Hanson is a good nail polish.I would use the salons nail polish.Why not try red nail polish and a blue design on top.They have all kinds of cool designs at the salon you can pick from.I love when the holidays roll around,Because O do my nails for all the major holidays,My Favourite is snow flakes.
Opi, but not guaranteeing they'll last that long.
The Lippmann Collection is best. I've tried OPI, Estee Lauder Clinique, Lancome, etc. The line is expensive and worth it, no worries about chipped nails. Their polish remover is great, made w/ lavender and doesn't have that acidic smell. Bring your own, even an upscale salon probably won't stock it because they'll go w/ cheaper brands.
Use the salon polish because it's the top quality brands that run anywhere from 7-20 something dollars in stores. Sally Hansen has a clear polish that if applied regularly can help nails grow and stregthen.
opi nail polish or china glaze lasts a really long time
First. Always bring your own they use thiers countless times during the day and you never know who they are using it on. second try something like sally hansens ';hard as nails'; it does not chip and last forever! As for enhancements i would say stay away from them if you already have your own natural healthy nails. Natural is the '; in thing '; now. as for the colors I would use one of the colors not both. ( to keep your from looking like a freak show out of a trailor park) like instead of a french manicure with white do it with red I do my nails this way in alot of different colors and everyone loves it! I think ive even started a new fad at my job and with my friends who are all also doing it! Hope this helped you and have fun!
Essie or O.P.I.


Get a french manicure and pedicure and use their polish


Have fun and best of luck!!
Opi
use the salon's polishes, preferably OPI brands. i like french tip, but color is great too. French tip lasts longer because you can't see when it grows out. The jewels are a cute addition to any nail color. or even a simple flower.
maxfactor or l'oreal
O.P.I

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles