Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How do I get nail polish off my leather couch?

I need to know wha product to use to get nailpolish of my leather couch. Thank you!How do I get nail polish off my leather couch?
Best Answer - Chosen By Voters





Please do not try nail varnish remover or any other solvent as this will remove finish and possibly colour from the leather.





You may be lucky and find that it peels off depending what type of leather you have. If it does it may still leave a mark or remove the colour.


Nail varnish remover will definitely remove the pigment from your suite as well as the nail varnish, you will then have another difficult problem to resolve. No available cleaners for leather will remove this type of damage so you have to resort to solvents which like the nail varnish remover will remove pigment. Therefore this is a job for a trained leather technician.


Contact LTT on 01423 881027 to find a trained technician in your area if you are in the UK. Please be warned that any DIY remedies you find WILL damage your leather and it is best left to the professionals.





Source(s):


www.LTTsolutions.net


Leather care consultants to the furniture and cleaning industriesHow do I get nail polish off my leather couch?
First of all never use liquids on leather. Secondly, you should have called a pro. I don't think it can be removed.
I was at wal-mart today in the cleaning aile and saw a product for cleaning leather products. They should have what you need at wal-mart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles