Monday, June 21, 2010

What colors of nail polish are right for little girls?

I just talked to my aunt and she said she'll let her daughter (my cousin) paint her nails as long as the colors don't make her look mature like a teenager or an adult.





I'm thinking of getting my cousin pastel colors. What other colors should I get her? What colors should she stay away from? Are neon or bright colors okay for an 8 year old?What colors of nail polish are right for little girls?
try getting her lighter colors so it isn't as noticeable but still cute. i think neon colors are fine for a little girl. i always see little girls running around with pink, red, and even blue nails.What colors of nail polish are right for little girls?
primary colours
Just Pink, thats the only suitable colour.





Especially, avoid red.
I'd say neons and brights are great for a little girl. Also I'd go with baby pinks.
When I was a little girl my mom and dad would only let me wear light pinks and clear nail polish. I'd say start her out with light pink and maybe a hot pink and see what her mom says. After that branch out a little and get colors that someone else may like if her mom wont let her have them.
no bright colours


go for glittery or pale pastel pink, lilac,blue nothing too harsh


french manicure?
When i was younger i used to love my nails painted neon colors so go for it! I wouldn't paint them black or deep colors.
Who would care? Maybe your 'aunt' has issues w/ colors. (my opinion) i would use any kind.
try pastel purples or a light pink
I think a light pink will be fine. stayaway from bold colors
Light pink is really the best color for little girls nails. My little sister is 8 years old and she wears light pink or light purple nail polish. Stay away from very bright or neon colors because they aren't exactly good for 8 year old girls to wear. Also stay away from dark colors such as red.





hope I helped!
Pastels are fun. You could also try for some color-changing nail polish (Del Sol has them)--they change colors in the sunlight. Really cool and definitely not too mature.
all little girls like pink (don't they?)


I don't know if I would go neon...but I'm sure she would like a bright colour


when i was little I always liked nail polish with sparkles in it
a light blue or white.
yes pastel colors would be the best. maybe likie a pearly pink and a lavendar. maybe a baby blue. simple colors. no red, orange, green, yellow, black, white, silver, or gold.
nooo neon


that screams teenager


go with lighter pinks and blues


or a dim color of green


nothing bright and flashy and u should be good=]
No, neon prob. isn't okay considering of the inncident that happened before.





I'd say light pinks, any light pastell colores... no balcks or blues or anything!





Hope I helped!
transperent or say it gloss or light pint it make them cute and if u r sporty look carrier then u may do it black love u lil gal ...take care ...neways lil gal look amazing neways u dont have to make up after all...tkcr
I would use more sheer pinks and purples. Try something with sparkles in it! I used to love sparkly nails.. Like the clear ones with pink or purple or even blue glitter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles