Monday, June 21, 2010

How do I get clear nail polish out of my shirt?

You can't really see it, but it feels weird and I want it out.


I've already tried nail polish remover.How do I get clear nail polish out of my shirt?
oxi clean!How do I get clear nail polish out of my shirt?
soak it in warm water then wash it it will be gone when u take it out
i've never tried it but i have heard that jewerly cleaner works well. :)
use hairspray. Spray it on your shirt and scrub it with your nail. Once it's off put it in the washer.
Hairspray usually works! spray a little hairspray on your shirt, rub at it with a non-painted fingernail and try to get it out, then wash the shirt.





People have also used the above technique with bug spray. Just check for color-fastness first.





You can probably try soaking it in warm water with two tablespoons of vinegar for about 20 minutes and then washing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles