Monday, June 21, 2010

How do you get nail polish off your nipples?

(i'm allergic to nail polish remover, it really burns on my skin)How do you get nail polish off your nipples?
It will come off naturally within a few days as your skin regenerates itself.





...Thats a very interesting question, I might add.How do you get nail polish off your nipples?
Don't acetone your nipple for taking off the nail polish, it will go off naturally by taking shower, just take time for that.





Nipple might get irritated, so Be careful next time.
I don't know how to get it off except to just let it come off naturally. BUT, I am curious as to why you have nail polish on your nipples.
well if its cheap nail polish , it might flake off , or just wait a few days and it will go away ..





and again how did you get nail polish on your nipple ?! ... well i hope this helped ...
acetone.
AND JUST HOW DID IT GET ON ? AND WHY ?
LMAO! I suppose you could (gently) peel it off.
haha why did you do that? Are you 5 or just into kinky stuff?

1 comment:

  1. Been stretching my [past] tiny nipples long. I don't want the circumference, just the length. I like to wear fishnet type shirts, & pull my nipples thru the holes, so they are exposed, [sticking out naked]thru the shirt. Lot of people don't notice!! I have some high glitter nail polish, & thinking to put it on my nipples. I want them exposed. You think it would do any damage if I did? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

 
freckles