Monday, June 21, 2010

How can I make my nail polish last longer on my nails?

I love coloring my nails. But after a week of application, I can easily notice that it is fading so I have to color it again. And I'm a tired of doing this. I want a low maintenance nail color because I'm kinda busy. Can you give me any advice? Thanks in advance.How can I make my nail polish last longer on my nails?
put nails in ice cold water after first time drying to harden nails. Every few days, put on top coat again!How can I make my nail polish last longer on my nails?
I would suggest using a base coat, then the color, and finishing with a top coat. This usually helps to prevent the coat from peeling or cracking away. Another great idea is to look for more expensive nail colors that say nail ENAMEL on them instead of polish. Nail enamel tends to last a bit longer and be stronger than regular polish. (Depending on the brand of course). So choose a higher quality polish. Hope this helps.
My mum is a beautician so i get all this free advice and makeovers and such.





so to get nail polish lasting longer;





1. put on a single layer of clear polish


2. put on a layer of coloured polish


3. put on another layer of coloured polish


4. put on another layer of clear.





it will last for so long!





hope that helps.


x
put a clear coat on everyday or every other day and they should last longer... and i know you want it to be low maintenance so do it before you have to drive to work or something so they can dry while you drive
I usually put on one coat of the color of the polish, one coat of clear polish, and one last coat of the color polish. This lasts a really long time for me :D
Do a coat of the colour you want, and then do another with clear nailpolish.





I do this, and it lasts at least 3 weeks like that without getting rubbed off or chipped :)
I'll tell you what I do that makes my nail polish last so much longer.


- use a nail hardening polish


- a base coat polish


- then your desired color


- and a top coat!





It makes mine last so much longer!!
Sally Hansen's hard as nails clear coat as a base coat then the nail color and then another clear coat.
Once a week is actually a good amount of time for nail polish to last. You might consider an undercoat of nail hardener.
invest in a good quality rouge noir





try the original chanel one





i think it's timeless and a worthy investment
Rinse them with ethyl acetate when you are done.
try a clear coat of nail hardener it always worked for me.
Try a clear coat of polish over top :)
try using a finisher
put on sally hansen top coat polish..it makes nails stronger and they won't chip
  • curly hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    freckles