Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How much does Opi nail polish cost at the least?

What is the cheapest price you've ever seen OPI nail polish sold for?


And the most expensive?


Also, I don't understand what makes it so popular! I have never tried it, but is it that special? :O


One last question! What are some other nail polish brands that you like?


Thanks so much! I WILL pick a Best Answer!How much does Opi nail polish cost at the least?
The OPI is a very good brand. I asked about all this. The NIVEA varnishes are also good.


Here in Portugal the most used are RISQUE and Andreia.How much does Opi nail polish cost at the least?
Not sure what the prices are, but I use OPI and it's great.


I pretty much use any kind as long as I like the color, but OPI is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles