Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How do i get my nail polish off without using nail polish remover?

Ok i have some pink nail polish my little sister did for me,because she was screaming and begging to do it. And stuff,and i was thinking HOW THE HELL DO I GET MY PINK NAIL POLISH OFF WITHOUT USING NAIL POLISH REMOVER? I want to paint them black instead. :)How do i get my nail polish off without using nail polish remover?
Anything with acetone or methyl-ethyl-ketone in it. You can also try painting over it, i hear it dissolves the bottom layer.


Your hair is pretty awesome btw.How do i get my nail polish off without using nail polish remover?
acetone
use acetone
Just paint over them. Or....scrape them off with your nails or...some other utensil.
paint over tham, black will cover pink
sand paper

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles