Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How do you get nail polish out of carpet?

my careless friend split clear nail polish all over my carpet, now the carpets all hard how do i get it off?


when it was wet i dabed it up with a damp cloth but ts still hard.


thanks for you help.How do you get nail polish out of carpet?
Go to this website :)How do you get nail polish out of carpet?
take a look at this customized solution for fingernail polish. It's worked great for us in the past





http://www.rugrag.com/stain-removal/Fing鈥?/a>
I did that once, on my mum's best rug. In the end, I took a pair of scissors and snipped out the stiff bits, then I took bits I'd snipped from under the couch where it wouldn't show and glued them in place. Unless she reads this, she still doesn't know, and I left home years ago.
Acetone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles