Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What nail polish color is most suitable for dark\brown skinned people?

in ur opinion, what color do u think is most suitable for brown skinned people for nail polish, and not only one


any?What nail polish color is most suitable for dark\brown skinned people?
I'm a darkskin girl and i love bright colors so i guess it depends on what you like really... I love green, purple, blue, pink, and yellow. I always get complements and my man loves it...oh and also blackif your doing to motorcycle chick look...What nail polish color is most suitable for dark\brown skinned people?
When I am very dark in the summer I can wear shimmery colour. Or French manicure, but I also wear rich red browns, which look lovely on toes. I would stay away from bright pinks.


I've worn a sand colour which is beautiful. Or the colour of silly putty.
Colors Like Red and Pink......stay away from white........Also if you want to do a little bit of white do a french mani.....since it is a off-white it will bring out the rich color of you skin
brighter colors like blues and such ... kinda like rhianna :)


but there is this really prettty color called ';for audrey'; by china glaze it is soo adorable :)
Red. Bluish red if you have a cooler skin tone, orangish red if you have a warmer skin tone
Bright colours... pink, orange, blue, yellow.
really really dark purple almost blackish but not it would suit ur skintone really well
yellow. or purple.
Flashy colors - pink would look really hot and obvious. Go for it.
RED it looks good on anyone.
Bright red is wikked and also lilac





xxx
bright colors.....i like blue or yellow
gold or really light pink which is almost white......lol dunno what that colours called

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles