Monday, June 21, 2010

How do I get rid of nail polish on my backpack?

so i wrote on my backpack with nail polish because i didn't think i was going to use it again. but it turns out my mom wants me too. so is there any way i can get rid of the nail polish? i've tried nail polish and coloring on it. nothing is working.How do I get rid of nail polish on my backpack?
HAVE YOU TRIED NAIL POLISH REMOVER? Or you can try acetone. This is found at Home Depot, Lowes or hardware store. Use a rag %26amp; wet with the acetone, then rub the nail polish you wish to remove. You might want to try another small spot on the bag to make sure it will not ruin anything else.


If you can scrape off any layered nail polish it will help. The removal will probably take several tries but it should work.





Good Luck.How do I get rid of nail polish on my backpack?
try zippo lighter fluid. just get a paper towel and get it good and wet with it, then hold it on the nail polish and see if it gets soft enough to take it off. if that doesn't work i dont know what will without dissolving the fabric.
lacquer thinner and a microfiber cloth will remove the nail polish. after cleaning, place backpack outside or in the garage until the smell dissipates...good luck...
Chip off what you can and then use W-D40. If that does not work then you need to go over it with a new design. Or spray paint it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles