Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How do I clean nail polish off shoes without ruining the shoes?

My daughter spilled beige nail polish on my only pair of black patent leather shoes. I have a job interview tomorrow and need to get it off without ruining the shoes. I'm afraid that nail polish remover will ruining them. Can any one help?How do I clean nail polish off shoes without ruining the shoes?
Hi


try to scrappe it off by placing some ice cube on it to make it harden


if not for a quick fix simply applied a black marker perm ink on the stainHow do I clean nail polish off shoes without ruining the shoes?
I've tried nail polish, it works for me, especially getting out the black marks off a shiney shoe. It shouldn't mess up your shoe if its leather. But after you'll have to pass a wet rag on it so you wont be walking around smelling like nail polish.
get a wet rag and try to clean it off

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles