Saturday, November 28, 2009

What nail polish colors are in right now?

Hey. I was planning on painting my nails soon. I don't know what color to paint it! What color would be good for winter? Help!What nail polish colors are in right now?
Um, black was in this summer so I don't know what everone is talking about...lol.





The colors that are in right now are..rich purples, dark browns, deep reds, blues, dark oranges.





All very beautiful and rich colors. =)What nail polish colors are in right now?
Any colour. Black is totally in with dark red or plum. For the winter i personaly give myself a french manicure but otherwise, its black or anything. It doesnt really matter though.
any dark colors, and then there is the OPI pearl color that is in. not white...but pearl.
dark reds, browns, oranges, purples... any warm color. =]
Dark colors- deep navy blue, deep plum, dark red. Not black, but coal is in~ it's like a dark gray! I'm wearing it!
A plum color, midnights, or aubergines are always nice!


check www.opi.com
black is overrated, dark cherry/red or plum colors are in.
black!!!!
Mine are always black, but dark red is pretty.
Navy is in. Or gold %26amp; silver.
BLACK OR BLUE
BLACK!!!! and WHITE!!!
black... lmao
black or a lite princess pink
Light pink.. (= my favorite
black is in. why i do not know

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles