Monday, November 30, 2009

What can I use besides finger nail polish remover to get finger nail polish off of my finger nails?

I have a wedding to go to tomorrow, not mine, and I can't get some finger nail polish off of my finger nails! Please help! Thanks for your help!What can I use besides finger nail polish remover to get finger nail polish off of my finger nails?
Put some fresh polish over it and wipe it off straight away whilst still wet. It works, enjoy your weddingWhat can I use besides finger nail polish remover to get finger nail polish off of my finger nails?
Turpentine / paint remover.


Or paint over them.
hi





you can use clear or pale pink nail polish just paint on thickly and wipe off straight away but pretty firmly.


do this one nail at a time so it doesnt give it time to dry.





i do it all the time!





enjoy your wedding!
ACETONE!!! A gallon costs about 8 bucks at Home Depot
Try scraping the thing off
OMG what a dilemma!


Try kerosene %26amp; a lighter.
You can buff it off with a fine-grit emery board/nail file. I do this sometimes when there are bits that don't come off.
Try paint thinner or paint remover. You can get them at Lowe's, Home Depot.
scratch it off slowly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles