Thursday, December 3, 2009

Nail polish?

which colors do you like better?what color are you nails painted the most? My favorite are blue and red. they were blue last night now there red! lolNail polish?
Hmm...I think I would paint my nails any colour! Right now they are a sparkly pink. A French manicure works with all skin tones and with any colour of clothing. For formal parties, I love a very dark red, almost black, shade. OPI makes great nail polish, which looks good on anyone, really, and Anna Sui came out with some pretty shades this season.Nail polish?
I like a nice blood red. But I often paint my nails mettallic blue.
i like a bright blue, i think it looks awesome!!!
I like bright colors like hot pink lime green and bright orange.
I love red!! Mine are red now! In the summer, when my hands are tanned I wear a light light pink that looks very good too!
i personally don't like red nail polish (i notice that everyone else here seems to, though...) and ';bright'; blue clashes weirdly with my skin tone...but black, navy blue, green, pink, and purple look good on me...and i prefer my nail polish to be either glittery or metallic...
I love blue and red too. Blue is cool and elegant, and red makes one more sexy! I love pink also, it's very cute.
a nice pinkish red is the best and dark red for grls having boy frndz and light cream in parties !
I like red and black


Theyre both really city chic

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles