Thursday, December 10, 2009

How long does nail polish last before it expires?

I have many nail polishes that I've used only a handful of times. I was wondering how long will they last before having to be tossed out?How long does nail polish last before it expires?
do not put them in the fridge it ruins thenm and a year is about as long as you should keep them i am a nail tech and i change mine out yearlyHow long does nail polish last before it expires?
I usually only keep them about a year. I used to keep them longer but they get all gummy and it takes forever for them to dry... I say the newer the better. Good thing they're cheap, though... I have throw out many bottles that have been barely touched!
When the color separates in the bottle is is bad.
I don't think ever i have some from like 8 years ago, that still works fine, it smells a little funny though! i wouldn't throught it out if i were u!
i'm not sure how long it lasts, but to make it last longer you can refrigerate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles