Thursday, December 3, 2009

Nail polish?

Anyone have any credible tips as too how to get nail polish to dry faster? I don't really like the quick dry stuff, it doesn't look as nice...thanks!Nail polish?
fill your sink up with cold water and dip them in there for a few minutes.Nail polish?
after about one minute after you paint your nails, run them under cold water. the extreme temperature change will harden them.
The wave girl....
put it on nice and thin and put your hand in front of a fan. putting it on thinner also helps it last longer and it does not chip either.
I usually paint my nails before i go to bed and one time, i woke up and they got all messed up because i thought they were dry. My blanket made marks on my toes. Now, i just dry them with my hair dryer.
Nail dryer or fan
You could blow on them! But I just wait for them to dry. I agree


though, the quick dry isn't as pretty. Good Luck!
Well, you could get a portable fan and tilt it on the table so that it blows on your nails.... I do that and it takes about 30 seconds for any polish to dry.
okay. wait like two minutes or so until they are somewhat dry. get an ICE COLD BOWL of water. it is IMPORTANT to use icecold water or it will not work. now, after two minuites soak ur nails into this water for as long as u can handle. take em out when u get too cold. there u go. just dont touch anything after that. it will shorten drying time.
I like blow on it, and it workes!!!!!!Or i just stand out side in the wind for a fue secs, Good luck.
  • straight hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    freckles